SLP Podcast Ep 39 – Articulation: 5 Ideas in 30 Minutes
This episode is the second edition of our 5 Ideas in 30 Minutes Series, where we discuss different topics that you can listen to on the fly! In round two, we discuss ideas for addressing articulation, including explicit teaching, gamifying the learning process, building a pacing board, and more.
Subscribe to the Podcast!
RSS Feed: https://feeds.simplecast.com/0Z0aoA1q
- Introduction to addressing articulation (00:56);
- Idea #1: Explicitly Detailed Teaching (01:55);
- Idea #2: The “Left, Right, Center” game (07:00);
- Idea #3: Gamify the learning process (11:39);
- Idea #4: Pop the Pig (17:57);
- Idea #5: Build a pacing board (23:57);