If you’re a Physical Therapist with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Make your mark in the burgeoning world of travel Physical Therapy to discover exciting new places, gain valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meet new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive physical therapy opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
How much is a Travel Physical Therapist Salary? $1,886 - $2,018 weekly gross pay.
Travel Physical Therapists can expect to earn $1,886 - $2,018 per week. in short-term, long-term, home health, school-based, or clinical setting PT jobs in busy urban areas, laid-back suburban communities, or in rural settings. At Med Travelers, it really is your choice.
What does a PT do?
- Assess, diagnose and treat patients with movement dysfunction, physical injury and impairments
- Develop patients with treatment plan and goals
- Treat patients through physical stimulation and massage to encourage healing
- Provide patients with therapeutic exercise and stretching techniques, including equipment use
- Maintain patient records and progress
Work in a Variety of PT Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
Allied Travel PT Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: PT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Learn More About Allied Careers