If you’re a Physical Therapist with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Make your mark in the burgeoning world of travel physical therapy to discover exciting new places, gain valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meet new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive physical therapy opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
How much is a Travel Physical Therapist Salary? $1,500 - $1,900 weekly gross pay.
Travel physical therapists can expect to earn $1,500 - $1,900 in weekly gross pay. in short-term, long-term, home health, school-based, or clinical setting PT jobs in busy urban areas, laid-back suburban communities, or in rural settings. At Med Travelers, it really is your choice.
Work in a Variety of Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
Allied Travel PT Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: PT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Learn More About Allied Careers