If you’re a Speech Language Pathologist with dreams to explore the country and a determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place!
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive speech therapy opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the when and where you go on your next assignment.
How much is a Travel SLP Salary? $1,500 - $1,900 weekly gross pay.
Travel speech-language pathologists can expect to earn a weekly gross pay rate of $1,500 - $1,900 in a variety of facility types (school-based, home health, other clinical settings). Choose busy urban areas, laid-back suburban communities or rural settings. At Med Travelers, you’re in charge of your future.
Allied Travel SLP Jobs: Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
Allied Travel SLP Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: SLP travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!