If you’re a Speech Language Pathologist with dreams to explore the country and a determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place!
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive Speech Language Pathology jobs at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the when and where you go on your next assignment, plus DAY ONE benefits, free housing options, a dedicated recruiter and so much more, when you travel with Med Travelers!
How much is a Travel Speech Language Pathology Salary? $1,400-$2,700 weekly gross pay.
A travel Speech Therapist salary is about $1,400 and $2,700 per week in a variety of facility types (school-based, home health, other clinical settings). Choose busy urban areas, laid-back suburban communities or rural settings. At Med Travelers, you’re in charge of your future.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Description
- Teaches patients techniques to make speech sounds and improve communication through voice
- Meets with patients to evaluate and diagnose speech, language disorders and swallowing functionality
- Provides fundamental vocabulary, language and speech skills to patients
- Develops and implements patient treatment plan, including education to patients and their families
- Works in a variety of settings like acute care and schools
- Obtains master’s degree to practice and maintains state license to practice
Allied Travel SLP Job Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
Allied Travel SLP Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: SLP travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!