If you’re an Occupational Therapist with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Travel Occupational Therapy jobs (OT) in the nation’s most highly accredited facilities are now staffing at Med Travelers.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive travel Occupational Therapy jobs at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you work your next assignment.
How much does an OT make? $1,570-$2,200 weekly gross pay.
The average OT salary falls between $1,570 and $2,200 per week with Med Travelers. Start imagining yourself working in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks.
OT Job Description
- Teaches patients, suffering from different medical conditions, techniques to accomplish various lifestyle tasks, such as dressing and walking
- Reviews patient’s medical history and case before meeting with the patient to discuss and evaluate their condition
- Creates treatment plan for patient, including helpful at-home exercises related to pain-relief
- Monitors and submit reports detailing patient’s treatment progress
- Surveys patient’s home and office to identify potential hazards and recommend improvements, such as installing a walking ramp or adding accessibility features to shower
- Obtains master’s or doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy studies
Work in a Variety of Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
Allied Travel OT Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: OT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!