If you’re an Occupational Therapist with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Travel occupational therapy jobs (OT) in the nation’s most highly accredited facilities are now staffing at Med Travelers.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive occupational therapy opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you work your next assignment.
How much is a Travel OT Salary? $1,500 - $1,900 weekly gross pay.
Travel occupational therapist (OTs) can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $39.00-$47.00/hr. Start imagining yourself working in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks.
Work in a Variety of Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
Allied Travel OT Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: OT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!