If you’re a Medical Technologist or Clinical Lab Scientist with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Med Tech/CLS travel jobs in exclusive facilities are waiting for your skills in amazing locations across the country.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive Medical Technologist opportunities at sought-after acute facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
How much is a Medical Tech/CLS Salary? $53.00-$58.00/hr.
Travel Medical Technologists and travel Clinical Lab Scientists have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
Med Tech/CLS Job Responsibilities
- Assist in diagnosing, treating, and preventing diseases
- Performing specialized procedures
- Analyze and summarize test results
- Maintain laboratory supply inventories
- Biological sample analysis
- Prepare biological samples
Allied Medical Tech/CLS Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Medical Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!