If you’re a Medical Technologist with dreams to explore the country and the determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Med Tech travel jobs in exclusive facilities are waiting for your skills in amazing locations across the country.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive Medical Technologist opportunities at sought-after acute facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
How much is a Med Tech Salary? $1,800-$2,800/week
Travel Medical Technologists have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
Med Tech Job Responsibilities
- Maintains, troubleshoots and operates lab equipment
- Collects and prepares biological blood samples
- Analyzes microscopic blood cell numbers and morphology
- Performs blood matching for transfusion procedures
- Records cell test findings in facility database
Allied Medical Tech Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Medical Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!