What Does a Medical Technologist Do?
Make a difference everywhere you go as a travel medical technologist. Your expertise is in demand nationwide. Becoming a travel med tech will enable you to make your travel dreams become reality. Experience new cultures, and cuisines, and create memories all while helping communities in need. Get started today and find your perfect balance between healthcare and exploration.
Job Requirements for Medical Technologist Travel Jobs
- Maintains, troubleshoots and operates lab equipment
- Collects and prepares biological blood samples
- Analyzes microscopic blood cell numbers and morphology
- Performs blood matching for transfusion procedures
- Records cell test findings in facility database