We Make it Easy for You to Get Started
Don't let your unanswered questions deter you away from an opportunity to earn more and live more. Contact our recruitment team for answers and more information!
Why Allied Workers Choose Med Travelers
Your well-being is important to us. That's why we advocate high pay rates in exclusive facilities and provide full DAY ONE benefits, free housing, Employee Assistance Programs, free CEUs, and even more.
Learn how to become an allied traveler today so you maximize your potential for the life!
Earn up to $1,000 for Each Referral
Earn $2000 for School Psychologist Referrals
Referring friends and colleagues is a win-win for you and those you refer! Get paid $1,000 for every allied referral, or $2000 for every School Psychologist referral, you make as soon as they complete their first travel assignment!
Unlimited Referrals - Unlimited Earning Potential
Receive a $5k Scholarship
Current Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology graduate students are eligible to apply for the Med Travelers' New Grad Scholarship. As a part of our commitment to attract the best and brightest to these professions, we will be offering a $5,000 scholarship twice a year.
Are You a School Therapist?
Perks of working in a school setting:
The school-setting comes with a plethora of benefits. Learn more about the amazing perks of working as a contractor in a school in this video.
- Lucrative Compensation Packages – School travel placements often pay more than many travel medical and permanent school placements.
- Built-In Breaks – Enjoy scheduled time off throughout the school year to maintain your work-life balance.
- Contract Stability – School assignments are normally 9 months long with the opportunity to be renewed year over year.
- Making an Impact – Make a difference in the lives of each student you treat and expand your circle of influence.
Why Allied Travel?
Being an allied traveler is more than just a job, it’s an exciting opportunity for your personal and professional growth. It’s a sure-fire way to get to know yourself better as a person and as a healthcare professional. So go ahead. Challenge yourself in new cities, teams, populations, environments and settings and reap the rewards in every way possible!
Where Allied Pros are Taken Care of
Make your health a priority! Our Employee Assistance Program is available for you and your immediate family to receive resources to keep your mental, physical, and financial health at its very best.
Some of the EAP resources Include:
- Confidential Counseling
- Immediate, non-emergency medical care
- Addresses stress and relationship/personal issues
- Financial Resources