Allied Travel State Boards

Whether you’re a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language pathologist, each state has specific requirements that need to be followed. Click each discipline below to learn about key state board details and stay informed.

Physical Therapist Compact License

The Physical Therapist Compact is an agreement between participating states that allows PTs and PTAs more mobility in where they practice, which increases access to care. Check out what you need to know to take advantage of this exciting new way to work in travel PT and PTA jobs that helps you gain access to positions across the country.