If you’re a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) wanting to have complete control over your career and a determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Become a difference-maker in the world of Speech-Language Pathology, while discovering exciting new places, gaining valuable experience with a variety of student populations, and meeting new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of SLPA opportunities in school districts nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you go on your next assignment. Now you can save time by utilizing our Quick Apply feature and a staffing specialist will reach out to you shortly to go over your career options.
How much does an SLPA make? $1,000-$1,400 per week
Speech-Language Pathology Assistants have some of the highest-earning potential among healthcare disciplines, with many opportunities to earn more than in permanent positions—complemented by excellent benefits and other perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
SLPA Job Description
- Assists managing SLP with teaching patients techniques to improve language, speech and communication
- Meets with, evaluates and helps diagnose the patient’s speech and language, and swallowing disorder
- Explains fundamental vocabulary, speech, language and swallowing skills to patients
- Helps develop patient treatment plan
- Obtains associate degree in speech-language pathology
Allied Travel SLP Assistant Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: SLPA travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!