If you’re a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) wanting to have complete control over your career and a determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Become a difference maker in the world of speech-language pathology, while discovering exciting new places, gaining valuable experience with a variety of student populations, and meeting new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of SLPA opportunities inschool districts nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you go on your next assignment.
How much is a Travel SLPA Salary?
Speech-Language Pathology Assistants have some of the highest earning potential among healthcare disciplines, with many opportunities to earn more than in permanent positions—complemented by excellent benefits and other perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
Allied Travel SLP Assistant Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: SLP assistant travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!