Travel Physical Therapist Assitant Jobs
Travel PTA jobs with amazing benefits and complete recruiter support are now staffing at Med Travelers and can be yours with a click of a button!
If you can imagine working in exclusive facilities in dream locations across the country, we can help you get there.
How much is a Travel PTA Salary? $1,100-$1,800/week
Travel Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs) can expect to earn a wage between $1,100 and $1,800 per week. Just imagine yourself working in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while enjoying DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks.
Physical Therapy Assistant Job Description
- Helps prepare patients suffering from physical disabilities for managing PT’s evaluation and diagnosis
- Aides PT in development, demonstration and monitoring of patient treatment plan
- Teaches patients various mobility, stretching and strengthening techniques as prescribed in treatment plan
- Submits detailed reports of patient’s progress to facility database, including the managing PT’s recommendation for discharge
- Explains how to continue improvement at home to patient and their family
Allied Travel PTA Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: PTA travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!