Travel Physical Therapist Assitant
Travel Physical Therapist Assitant jobs (PTA) with amazing benefits and complete recruiter support are now staffing at Med Travelers.
If you can imagine working in exclusive facilities in dream locations across the country, we can help you get there.
How much is a Travel PTA Salary?
Travel Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs) can expect to earn a wage between $25.00-$30.00 per hour. Just imagine yourself working in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while enjoying DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks.
What are the Job Duties of a PT Assistant?
- Assist Physical Therapist with patient assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Record patient data and progress, and supply PT with findings
- Assist patients with recovery devices and instruction for best use methods
- Provide patients with techniques and exercise tips, during and after treatment
- Explain post-treatment plan to patient and family
Allied Travel PTA Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: PTA travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!