Travel Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant jobs (COTA) are now staffing in exclusive facilities at Med Travelers. If you’re looking for that dream location COTA job, with amazing recruiters, great benefits and OT career-advancing opportunities, the time is now.
How much is a Travel COTA Salary? $26.00-$32.00/hr.
Travel COTAs can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $26.00-$32.00/hr. Want to work in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks? Oh yes, you can have it all.
Allied Travel COTA Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: COTA travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!