Travel Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant jobs (COTA) are now staffing in exclusive facilities at Med Travelers. If you’re looking for that dream location COTA job, with amazing recruiters and full benefits starting on DAY ONE. Med Travelers has travel COTA jobs with career-advancing opportunities right now and now is your time to shine.
How much is a Travel COTA Salary? $1,163-$1,527/week
The travel Occupational Therapy Assistant salary lands between $1,163 and $1,527 per week with Med Travelers. Want to work in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks? Oh yes, you can have it all.
COTA Job Description
- Collaborates with managing OT to help develop patient’s treatment plan for how to complete certain lifestyle tasks like dressing or walking
- Meets with patient and family to discuss medical history, answer questions, address concerns and present the treatment plan
- Teaches patients and their families how to perform various exercises to help relieve pain and improve condition
- Recommends home and office updates to ensure patient’s mobility and avoid potential hazards
- Routinely evaluates patient’s progress and submits findings in detailed reports to facility database
- Obtains Occupational Therapy Bachelor’s Degree
Allied Travel COTA Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: COTA travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!