Travel Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant jobs (COTA) are now staffing in exclusive facilities at Med Travelers. If you’re looking for that dream location COTA job, with amazing recruiters and full benefits starting on DAY ONE. Med Travelers has travel COTA jobs with career-advancing opportunities right now and now is your time to shine.
How much is a Travel COTA Salary? $26.00-$32.00/hr.
The travel Occupational Therapy Assistant salary lands between $26.00-$32.00 per hour with Med Travelers. Want to work in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks? Oh yes, you can have it all.
What is a COTA & what does a COTA do?
- Assist and collaborate with OT to help patients cope with injury and illness within their home, school and/or work environments
- Provide patients with development and recovery skills for everyday use
- Help OT develop and implement patient treatment plan
- Record patient data
Allied Travel COTA Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: COTA travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!