If you're a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Make your mark in the burgeoning world of travel LCSW and gain valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, while discovering exciting new people and places along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive Licensed Clinical Social Work travel opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
How much does a Licensed Clinical Social Worker make? $49.00-$55.00/hr.
Social worker travel jobs pay between $49.00-$55.00 per hour. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the LCSW salaries available.
What does a Licensed Clinical Social Worker do?
- Observes and assesses the client’s emotional and behavioral demeanor
- Provides crisis intervention and treatment plan to the patient and their family when appliable
- Offers management tips and helpful resources to patients in crisis
- Maintains consistent appointments with the patient in a medical office, the patient’s home, a hospital or clinical setting
- Regularly consults and collaborates with managers, colleagues, and peers to get input on the patient’s profile
- Completes the required documentation and paperwork completely and on-time
Allied Licensed Clinical Social Worker Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: LCSW travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!