If you're a Social Worker (LCSW, MSW or LICSW) with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Make your mark in the burgeoning world of travel social work to discover exciting new places, gain valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meet new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive social work opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
How much is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Hourly Wage? $42.00-$57.00/hr.
Social worker travel jobs pay a salary/hourly wage between $42.00-$57.00/hr. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the MSW salaries available.
Allied Licensed Clinical Social Worker Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: LCSW (social worker) travel job wages are based on discipline and average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!