The world of Histotechnologist travel jobs is growing exponentially with new opportunities in amazing facilities now staffing at Med Travelers. Our exclusive positions give you access to jobs in the nation’s most sought after hospitals and clinics.
Looking for rural, suburban or big city locales with great pay, provided housing, DAY ONE benefits, and recruiters who will listen to your specific needs? Look no further than Med Travelers.
How much is a Histotechnologist salary? $1,700-$2,200/week
Travel Histotechnologists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,700 and $2,200. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the salaries available.
Travel Histotechnologist Job Description
- Knowledgeable in the how, why and what tissues are collected, processed and tested
- Preps tissue slides for examination and rapid testing techniques such as freezing and wax injection
- Operates laboratory equipment and other strategies to ensure samples are preserved for the pathologist
- Processes samples using staining and cuts for microscope analysis
- Maintains histologic lab manuals
- Submits test results to sample database
Allied Histotechnologist Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Histotechnologist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!