The world of histotechnologist travel jobs is growing exponentially with new opportunities in amazing facilities now staffing at Med Travelers. Our exclusive positions give you access to jobs in the nation’s most sought after hospitals and clinics.
Looking for rural, suburban or big city locales with great pay, provided housing, DAY ONE benefits, and recruiters who will listen to your specific needs? Look no further than Med Travelers.
How much is a Histotechnologist Salary/Hourly? $35.00-$45.00/hr.
Histotechnologists can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $35.00-$45.00/hr. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the salaries available.
Allied Histotechnologist Travel Therapy Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Histotechnologist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!