Travel sonography/Sonographer jobs in exclusive facilities are now staffing across the country. Med Travelers leads the nation in new opportunities for Sonographers, also called Ultrasound Techs, giving you premium access to the jobs that will grow your career—all with DAY ONE benefits, insurance, and so much more.
How much is a Travel Sonographer Salary and Ultrasound Tech Salary? $55.00-$59.00/hr.
Travel Sonographers and Ultrasound Techs can expect to earn a salary between $55.00-$59.00 per hour. If you can imagine working in high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more, now’s the time to make that career move.
Travel Sonographer or Ultrasound Tech Job Duties
- Proper operation of scan equipment
- Perform patient scans
- Assist Radiologists with procedures and biopsies
- Identify areas of focus
- Prepare the exam room
- Write results reports
- Alert medical staff of abnormalities
Allied Travel Sonographer Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Sonography travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!