What is Travel Sonography?
As a travel sonographer, you’ll have the freedom to choose assignments in various healthcare settings, expand your professional career, and gain invaluable experience along the way. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with different healthcare teams, adapt to varying equipment and protocols, and give your expertise to a diverse group of patients.
Job Requirements for Sonographer Jobs
- Operates ultrasound equipment to capture interior still and motion images needed for diagnostic purposes
- Assist Radiologists with procedures and biopsies
- Identifies areas of focus and alerts medical staff of abnormalities
- Prepares exam room prior to patient visit
- Gets patients ready for exam and scan
- Gathers scan results and orders testing from laboratory