Travel sonography/sonographer jobs in exclusive facilities are now staffing across the country. Med Travelers leads the nation in new opportunities for sonographers, giving you premium access to the jobs that will grow your career—all with DAY ONE benefits, insurance, and so much more.
How much is a Travel Sonographer/Sonography Salary? $50.00-$60.00/hr.
Sonographers can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $50.00-$60.00/hr. If you can imagine working in high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more, now’s the time to make that career move.
Allied Travel Sonographer Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Sonographer travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!