SLP Podcast Ep 29 – Streamlining Therapy Data with SLP Toolkit – Lisa Kathman, MS, CCC-SLP with Sarah Bevier, MS, CCC-SLP
In this episode, we welcome special guests Lisa Kathman MS, CCC-SLP, and Sarah Bevier MS, CCC-SLP, to share the wisdom they used to create their revolutionary software, SLP Toolkit. Using SLP Toolkit as a focal point, Lisa and Sarah share their perspective on current challenges faced by SLPs, creating (s.m.a.r.t.) SLP goals, staying organized, and more.
Subscribe to the Podcast!
RSS Feed: https://feeds.simplecast.com/0Z0aoA1q
- Introduction to Lisa and Sarah and their SLP career journeys (00:57);
- The origin of SLP Toolkit (07:01);
- Current challenges faced by SLPs (15:07);
- Creating SMART SLP goals (25:10);
- Staying organized as an SLP (32:11);
- What confidence looks like in CFs and SLPs (41:26);
About Lisa Kathman MS, CCC-SLP & Sarah Bevier MS, CCC-SLP
Lisa and Sarah are both school-based SLPs and the co-founders of SLP Toolkit—a one-stop-shop for SLPs to store, organize, and take action with the data collected from their caseloads.
Where You Can Find Them: