SLP Podcast Ep 28 – Self-Care Tips for Work From Home Clinicians
Join us for this special episode, where we discuss an all-important issue for clinicians who are working from home—self-care! Sharing from their own experiences, our hosts provide some helpful tips to help you out during this unprecedented situation, addressing time management, comfort, working with family at home, and more.
Subscribe to the Podcast!
RSS Feed: https://feeds.simplecast.com/0Z0aoA1q
- Introduction and the importance of self-care (00:31);
- Tip #1: Deciding your boundaries with time (03:02);
- Tip #2: Finding your comfort zone (08:00);
- Tip #3: Nourishing your soul during the workday (13:00);
- Working with family at home (18:19);
- Tip #4: Creating family boundaries (19:49);
- Tip #5: Building in breaks for yourself (21:34);
- Tip #6: Creating family rules (22:00);
- Tip #7: Giving yourself grace (23:12);
- Tip #8: Creating spatial boundaries with your materials (27:40);