Ep. 45 – Traveling in Washington, Thrifting, Working in Schools - Emma Panepucci MS, CCC-SLP
On this episode, we got to cover a bunch of different topics with an SLP currently traveling in her RV. Special guest, Emma Panepucci MS, CCC-SLP, brought us around the country to some of her favorite travel therapy destinations, discussed her blossoming thrifting business, shared her experiences working in schools, and more in a packed show!
Subscribe to the Podcast!
RSS Feed: https://feeds.simplecast.com/0Z0aoA1q
This show is made possible by Med Travelers. If you’re interested in exploring a career in allied travel, visit: https://www.medtravelers.com/getting-started/become-an-allied-traveler/ to learn more about the nationwide opportunities they have to offer!
- (0:00) Show introduction and Emma’s career background
- (6:24) Emma’s favorite travel destinations
- (15:33) Emma’s thrifting side hustle
- (21:45) Advice for people interested in thrifting
- (23:43) Permanent vs. travel therapy in schools
- (28:11) Working in a school during COVID
- (31:26) Practicing teletherapy in an RV
- (35:17) Advice for permanent employees looking to travel
About Emma Panepucci MS, CCC-SLP
Emma has been an SLP in the school setting for 10 years, working as a traveler for the past 3. She enjoys the freedom of living on the East Coast, West Coast, or somewhere in between while full-timing in a travel trailer with her husband, cat, and several bins of thrifted clothing for her reselling side business.
Where to find Emma online:
About the Show
Producer - Jonathan Cary
Assistant Producer – Katie Schrauben
Assistant Producer – Sam MacKay
Music & Editing - Aidan Dykes
Powered by Med Travelers