I Need (Travel) Therapy Ep 31 – How to Map Out Your Travel Assignments & Set Goals for the Year
In this episode, we wanted to help you ring in 2021 with a crash course on getting yourself prepared for the new year, both in life and your career. Join our hosts, Sam and Daryan, as they discuss some ways to help you put your best foot forward—including writing SMART goals, mapping out your assignments for the year, squaring away your insurance and benefits, and more.
Subscribe to the Podcast!
RSS Feed: https://feeds.simplecast.com/0Z0aoA1q
- An introduction to goal setting and mapping out the new year (01:05);
- Writing your goals out (03:38);
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals (04:15);
- Setting career goals for the year (07:14);
- Setting financial goals for the year (08:17);
- Mapping out your assignments for the year (11:28);
- Research your new destinations (19:49);
- Squaring away insurance and benefits (21:10);