Licensed LCSW candidate with at least 2 years of Independent practice experience (not supervised) within the last 5 years.
• Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) or equivalent (MSSW, MSSA) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
• Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting. Experience working in a Government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.
• Demonstrate military cultural competency, including the ability to assess and understand the occupation of the member and provide services relevant to the military member in the context of his/her job.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
• Must have experience in brief behavioral interventions.
• The contractor is required to receive and maintain clinical practice privileges.
No preferred qualifications listed for Social Worker role
Glacier cruises, white water rafting, wildlife excursions—these are just some of the exciting outdoor pursuits that travelers enjoy when they work in Anchorage. Surrounded by dramatic glaciers, majestic mountains and an abundance of wildlife, this region of Alaska offers a slice of untamed wilderness and excellent travel health care opportunities.
Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:
Competitive pay rates
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Free Private Housing
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Med Travelers, an AMN Healthcare company, is the leader in allied healthcare staffing. Our relationships with numerous healthcare facilities - including hospitals, home health agencies, school systems, and long-term care facilities - enable us to offer the most current temporary therapy positions and medical imaging jobs. And our traveler customer service is among the best in the industry. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.