ARRT with active Kentucky Radiology license. Diagnostic Cath, Interventional Cath, Diagnostic Peripheral, Interventional Peripheral, Device Inplant, Interventional Radiology. GE Labs, Volcaho, FFR, Spectvanetics Laser, CSI. 2+ years experience in Cath Lab. BLS, KY Radiology License, ARRT. Scrubs, hospital provided for implants.
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Diagnostic Cath, Interventional Cath, Diagnostic Peripheral, Interventional Peripheral, Device Inplant, Interventional Radiology
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
GE Labs, Volcaho, FFR, Spectvanetics Laser, CSI
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
2+ years experience in Cath Lab
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
BLS, KY Radiology License, ARRT
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
M-F 7-530; Call on evenings and weekends rotating with 3 other techs
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
9. Dress Code:
Scrubs, hospital provided for implants
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Unit orientation and equipment competencies
START DATE: 12/10/2018 for 13-26 weeks
If you enjoy adventure and the outdoors then Hazard, KY is the place to be. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while participating in outdoor activities such as swimming, fishing and hiking at the Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park. Get some R&R at one of the many quaint bed and breakfasts or stroll the friendly downtown filled with restaurants and shops.
Hospitals Located Near Hazard:
• Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center
• Mary Breckinridge ARH Hospital
• Kentucky River Medical Center
• Whitesburg ARH Hospital
• Manchester Memorial Hospital
Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:
Competitive pay rates
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Free Private Housing
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Med Travelers, an AMN Healthcare company, is the leader in allied healthcare staffing. Our relationships with numerous healthcare facilities - including hospitals, home health agencies, school systems, and long-term care facilities - enable us to offer the most current temporary therapy positions and medical imaging jobs. And our traveler customer service is among the best in the industry. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.