5 Small Cities You’ve Never Heard of BUT… [infographic]
…will love to work in!
What these towns lack in size, they make up for in stunning landscapes and rich culture; ideal for therapists that like to balance work with adventure. With plenty to explore, these cities are perfect for traveling therapists that are always one step ahead of the curve.
- Port St. Joe, FL- “small town with a big heart” Perfect for those that want a year round tropical vacation. Snorkeling in the Gulf of Mexico. Relaxing by the beach. Delicious seafood.
- Mt. View, AR- “Your place in the mountains” Perfect for outdoor adventurers. Filled with mountain trails, cavern tours, and fly fishing.
- Palisade, CO- “Life tastes good here” Perfect for foodies. Home to Colorado wine country and the world famous peach festival.
- Staunton, VA- “Come for the culture, stay for the local vibe” 5 national historic districts with over 100 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
- Lakeport, CA- “The lovely little town by the lake” One of the best fishing locations in the west. Located just a couple hours away from San Francisco and home to award-winning wineries and even an extinct volcano; this little town has a bit of everything.
Start your journey with Advanced Medical. Search thousands of speech, physical, and now.
Posted by Jonathan