9. Get spooked at the Eastern State Penitentiary
10. Nerd out at the weird medical anomalies in the Mütter Museum
Ready to explore Pennsylvania?
Posted by <Xai>
Pennsylvania is a big state with two major cities that offer diverse but equally exciting experiences. Below is a Top 10 list for both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to get the most bang for your buck while on assignment in PA.
1. Ride to the top of Mt. Washington on the Duquesne Incline for the best view of the city
2. Take a picture with a dino in the Carnegie Museum of Natural History
3. Visit Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at Christmastime
4. Ice skate at PPG Place
5. Grab breakfast at Deluca’s in the Stip District
6. Eat pierogies at The Church Brew Works
7. Blend into the sea of black & yellow with some Pittsburgh sports at Heinz Field, PNC Park, or PPG Paints Arena
8. Feel like a wizard inside the Cathedral of Learning on Pitt’s campus (aka Hogwarts)
9. Tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater
10. Kayak the three rivers in the heart of the burgh
1. Get crab fries while watching a Phillies game at Citizen’s Bank Park
2. Tour the Magic Gardens
3. Wander through the Reading Terminal Market and prepare to be overwhelmed with options from foods from all over the world
4. Take a picture from the observation deck on City Hall
5. See the Liberty Bell and walk across the street to tour Independence Hall
6. Try a cheesesteak and pick your favorite
7. Walk inside the giant heart at the Franklin Institute
8. Run up the Rocky steps
One of the most important aspects of your CF job search is building a solid resume. Your resume is a crucial tool for getting your foot in the door and helping you stand out as a CF candidate. To help you create an easy-to-read resume, we’ve put together the necessities of a top-notch CF resume.
It is officially OT Month! What better way to celebrate all of the Occupational Therapists who are making a difference, than to share the perspective of one of our own? We recently had the chance to speak with Haley Krug, OTR/L, a Med Travelers OT currently working at a school in North Carolina. Haley was gracious in illustrating her field experience, along with how the COVID-19 has changed the therapy landscape in her district—and here’s what she had to say:
As All Therapy Jobs has joined forces with Med Travelers, an AMN Healthcare Company, we’d like to take this time to welcome new visitors to our site.
Finding the right SLP Clinical Fellowship opportunity can set the tone for a Speech-Language Pathologist’s entire career path. Certain settings are going to be easier than others to find Clinical Fellowship job opportunities. Often, schools are able to hire CFs more easily, and working in a school setting adds a plethora of unique benefits. Read more to find out the top reasons for completing your Clinical Fellowship in schools.
For nearly 40 years, occupational therapists (OTs) have worked on the front lines of healthcare to help those with substance abuse problems overcome addiction’s powerful hold and resume productive, fulfilling lives. Over this timeframe both the treatment approaches for addiction and the role of occupational therapists have expanded and evolved