9. Get spooked at the Eastern State Penitentiary
10. Nerd out at the weird medical anomalies in the Mütter Museum
Ready to explore Pennsylvania?
Posted by <Xai>
Pennsylvania is a big state with two major cities that offer diverse but equally exciting experiences. Below is a Top 10 list for both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to get the most bang for your buck while on assignment in PA.
1. Ride to the top of Mt. Washington on the Duquesne Incline for the best view of the city
2. Take a picture with a dino in the Carnegie Museum of Natural History
3. Visit Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at Christmastime
4. Ice skate at PPG Place
5. Grab breakfast at Deluca’s in the Stip District
6. Eat pierogies at The Church Brew Works
7. Blend into the sea of black & yellow with some Pittsburgh sports at Heinz Field, PNC Park, or PPG Paints Arena
8. Feel like a wizard inside the Cathedral of Learning on Pitt’s campus (aka Hogwarts)
9. Tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater
10. Kayak the three rivers in the heart of the burgh
1. Get crab fries while watching a Phillies game at Citizen’s Bank Park
2. Tour the Magic Gardens
3. Wander through the Reading Terminal Market and prepare to be overwhelmed with options from foods from all over the world
4. Take a picture from the observation deck on City Hall
5. See the Liberty Bell and walk across the street to tour Independence Hall
6. Try a cheesesteak and pick your favorite
7. Walk inside the giant heart at the Franklin Institute
8. Run up the Rocky steps
We're here to help.
Design your ideal job
As All Therapy Jobs has joined forces with Med Travelers, an AMN Healthcare Company, we’d like to take this time to welcome new visitors to our site.
There are multiple mobile apps and websites available to assist travel therapists with everything from scanning, to driving directions, accommodations, and hiking. Here’s a run-down of our favorite free or low-cost apps for busy travel medical professionals.
Seeking new life experiences? Check. Looking to earn more money? Check. Wanting to dodge office politics? Check. Bringing your pet along for the adventure? Hold the phone.
Whether you are a new grad, or you haven’t yet pondered working outside of your permanent position, you may be wondering about the world of travel therapy. So, we wanted to highlight six reasons why travel therapists love traveling to shed light on the matter and answer some of your questions.
Occupational therapists now have more tools than ever before to help patients recovering from traumatic brain injury--and many of these tools exist on smartphones and tablets.