Masters of social work travel jobs at Med Travelers give you exclusive access to the nation’s most highly sought after facilities. You’ll work with patients of all backgrounds in these 4-13+ week opportunities that include amazing benefits.
Whether you prefer the bright lights of the big city, suburban tranquility or rural locations, these social worker travel jobs have something for everyone. You really can make a difference.
How much is a Social Worker (MSW) Hourly Wage? $40.00-$50.00/hr.
Social worker travel jobs pay a salary/hourly wage between $40.00-$50.00/hr. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the MSW salaries available .
Allied Social Worker Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: MSW (social worker) travel job wages are based on discipline and average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!