A Masters of Social Work travel job with Med Travelers will give you exclusive access to the nation’s most highly sought after facilities. You’ll work with patients of all backgrounds in these 4-13+ week opportunities that include amazing benefits.
Whether you prefer the bright lights of the big city, suburban tranquility or rural locations, our travel MSW jobs have something for everyone. You really can make a difference while living life on your terms.
How much is a Masters in Social Work Salary? $1,500-$2,500/week
MSW travel jobs pay between $1,500 and $2,500 per week. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the MSW salaries available .
Master of Social Work Job Description
- Meets with patient and their family to assess and scope of assistance needed as it relates to health, financial, social and emotional needs
- Consults with facility leadership and colleagues to formulate a crisis intervention plan
- Presents crisis plan to patient and their family
- Monitors and records patient's progress on a consistent, scheduled basis and as required by the hiring facility
- Assists in planning patient’s release from program, including post-treatment coping skills and education
Allied travel Master of Social Work Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: travel MSW jobs wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!