If you’re looking for travel Registered Respiratory Therapist jobs (RRT), Med Travelers is your go-to source for career-advancing positions in states across the country.
Choose from a variety of travel RRT jobs in multiple facility types (hospital, specialty clinic, etc.), populations (adult, pediatric, neonatal, and more), and locations (big city, rural or suburban).
With the most jobs of any allied healthcare company, we have what it takes to move your career forward. Great pay, provided housing, and great benefits are just icing on the cake.
What is the travel Respiratory Therapist salary? $1,600-$3,000/week
Travel Registered Respiratory Therapists can expect to earn a weekly wage between $1,600 and $3,000. Due to COVD-19 pay packages are rapidly fluctuating. Please speak with a recruiter for the most up-to-date pay packages. If you can imagine new success, our recruiters are waiting to help you find that dream job.
Respiratory Therapist Job Description
- Examines, diagnoses and administers treatment to patients suffering from lung disease and breathing aliments
- Assists physicians with invasive and non-invasive procedures, including arterial lines and intubations
- Delivers medicated aerosols to the patient via medical compressed gas
- Conducts and records results for pulmonary stress tests and blood gases
- Monitors and reports on patient’s response to therapy, as well as anomalies found through testing like insufficient lung capacity and blood gases
- Maintains and operates various respiratory machines such as ventilators and gas administrators
- Holds an advanced-level Respiratory Therapy Certification
Allied RRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained related to an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: RRT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!