If you’re looking for travel Registered Respiratory Therapist jobs, Med Travelers is your go-to source for career-advancing positions in states across the country.
Choose from a variety of travel RRT jobs in multiple facility types (hospital, specialty clinic, etc.), populations (adult, pediatric, neonatal, and more) and locations (big city, rural or suburban).
With the most jobs of any allied healthcare company, we have what it takes to move your career forward. Great pay, provided housing, and great benefits are just icing on the cake.
What is the travel Registered Respiratory Therapist Salary? $68.00-$78.00/hr.
Registered respiratory therapists can expect to earn an hourly wage between $68.00-$78.00. Due to COVD-19 pay packages are rapidly fluctuating. Please speak with a recruiter for the most up to date pay packages. If you can imagine new success, our recruiters are waiting to help you find that dream job.
Travel Respiratory Therapist Responsibilities
- Assisting physicians with invasive and non-invasive procedures
- Delivery of medicated aerosols via medical compressed gas
- Maintaining airways
- Ventilator management
- Insertion of arterial lines
- Pulmonary function studies
- Cardiac and pulmonary stress tests and blood gases
Allied RRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained related to an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: RRT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!