If you’re looking for travel RRT Jobs, Med Travelers is your go-to source for career-advancing positions in states across the country.
Choose from a variety of facility types (hospital, specialty clinic, etc.), populations (adult, pediatric, neonatal, and more) and locations (big city, rural or suburban).
With the most jobs of any allied healthcare company, we have what it takes to move your career forward. Great pay, provided housing, and great benefits are just icing on the cake.
How much is an RRT Salary? $45.00-$65.00/hr.
Registered respiratory therapists can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $45.00-$65.00/hr. Due to COVD-19 pay packages are rapidly fluctuating. Please speak with a recruiter for the most up to date pay packages. If you can imagine new success, our recruiters are waiting to help you find that dream job.
Allied RRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: RRT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!