If you’re looking for Registered Polysomnographic Technologist travel jobs (RPSGT), you’ve come to the right place. Med Travelers has exclusive RPSGT travel positions at highly sought-after facilities across the country. We can get your name and experience on the desks of hiring managers today. Explore different states and facility types in these 4-13+ week jobs.
Choose from rural, suburban or big city locales with great pay, provided housing, DAY ONE benefits, and recruiters who will listen to your specific needs. Sound good? Apply today!
How much is a RPSGT Salary? $1,600-$1,800/week
Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (RPSGT) can expect to earn a wage between $1,600 and $1,800 per week. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the salaries available.
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist Job Description
- Performs nocturnal polysomnogram tests on patients who suffer from sleeping problems
- Prepares patients for testing, including proper fitting of patient with equipment and electrodes
- Monitors and reports on patient’s progress as aligned by the facility
- Assists clinicians with sleep studies and research
- Coordinates sleep lab studies
- Submits detailed reports to the required channels
- Holds advanced level of field experience and skill
Allied RPSGT Travel Therapy Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: RPSGT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!