Polysomnographic Technologist travel jobs are being staffed at increasing rates in locations all throughout the U.S. — and Med Travelers offers a broad spectrum of PSGT job opportunities to meet this growing demand.
Ready to find your new Polysomnographic Tech travel job? View the information offered below for additional details on PSGT salary rates, job description, job responsibilities, and more when you travel with Med Travelers.
How Much Does a Polysom Tech Make? $31.00-$36.00/hr.
A travel Polysomnographic Tech salary falls between $31.00-$36.00 per hour. If you’re ready for high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, and specialty clinics in busy cities, quiet suburbs, or even in rural areas, we’ve got the Polysom Tech jobs for you.
Polysomnography Technologist Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: PSGT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!