Polysomnographic Technologist travel jobs are being staffed at increasing rates in locations all throughout the U.S. — and Med Travelers offers a broad spectrum of PSGT job opportunities to meet this growing demand.
Ready to find your new Polysomnographic Tech travel job? View the information offered below for additional details on PSGT salary rates, job description, job responsibilities, and more when you travel with Med Travelers.
Polysomnography Technologist Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
Questions? Contact Us!