Certified Polysomnographic Technologist travel jobs (SPSGT) are being staffed at increasing rates in locations all throughout the U.S. — and Med Travelers offers a broad spectrum of PSGT job opportunities to meet this growing demand.
Ready to find your new Polysomnographic Tech travel job? View the information offered below for additional details on PSGT salary rates, job description, job responsibilities, and more when you travel with Med Travelers.
How much do Polysomnographic Techs make? $1,500-$1,800/week
A travel Polysomnographic Tech salary falls between $1,500 and $1,800 per week. If you’re ready for high-tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, and specialty clinics in busy cities, quiet suburbs or rural areas, we’ve got the CPSGT job for you!
Certified Polysomnographic Technologist Job Description
- Conducts tests on patients who suffer from problems with sleeping
- Meets with patients to explain and prepare for testing procedures
- Fits patients for at-home sleep machine equipment
- Monitors patient’s progress as aligned by the clinician and facility
- Supports clinicians on sleep studies and research
- Has at least 3 months experience in field
Polysomnography Technologist Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: CPSGT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!