Ready to breathe life into patients across the country in great CRT travel jobs? Then you’ve come to the right place. Our experienced recruiters have certified respiratory therapist jobs in exclusive facilities that will help you quickly grow your allied travel career.
You’ll work in the nation’s top facilities, and in rural, suburban or big city locales. It’s your choice. At Med Travelers, we listen to your personal and lifestyle needs. Great pay, provided housing, and DAY ONE benefits are waiting.
How much is an CRT Salary? $36.00-$46.00/hr.
Certified respiratory therapists can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $36.00-$46.00/hr. Due to COVD-19 pay packages are rapidly fluctuating. Please speak with a recruiter for the most up to date pay packages. Let’s work together to get you on a new path to success.
Allied CRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: CRT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!