Did you know that employment for Medical Lab Technician (MLT jobs) is projected to increase above the average rate by 7% between 2019 to 2029? That means that not only will the Medical Lab Tech salary increase, but that your skills are now in serious demand - and Med Travelers has the exclusive Medical Lab Technician jobs to fulfill that demand.
Our experienced recruiters are standing by now to help you land a high-paying MLT travel job, complete with DAY ONE benefits, insurance, paid housing, paid travel, and even much!
Med Lab Tech Jobs in High Demand
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, massive advancements in medical technology over the last half-century has led to humans living longer. This influx in an aging population means more people will need medical care for conditions common in later life, like cancer and diabetes, which rely heavily on Medical Lab Techs to collect, test and analyze tissue samples for proper diagnosis and treatment.
QUICK APPLY FOR MLT JOBS
How much is a Medical Lab Tech Salary? $1,700-$3,700/week
Medical Technologists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,700 - $3,700. Imagine yourself working in busy cities, quiet suburbs or rural areas while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics and other facility types. It’s your choice at Med Travelers.
MLT Job Description
- Cleans, manages and maintains laboratory, and all responsibilities and tasks of lab
- Oversees compliance of sample collection and reporting
- Handles tissue samples for microscopic pathology, immunology, urinalysis and chemistry
- Submits test results to managing medical team
- Maintains laboratory machinery and equipment, including calibration, cleaning, troubleshooting and repair
Allied Travel MLT Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Medical Lab Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!