Did you know that employment for Medical Laboratory Techologist is projected to increase above the average rate by 7% between 2019 to 2029? That means your skills are in serious demand and Med Travelers has the exclusive Med Lab Tech jobs to fulfill that demand!
Our experienced recruiters are standing by now to help you land a high-paying MLT travel job, complete with DAY ONE benefits, insurance, paid housing, paid travel, and even much!
Med Lab Tech Jobs in High Demand
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, massive advancements in medical technology over the last half century has led to humans living longer. This influx in an aging population means more people will need medical care for conditions common in later life, like cancer and diabetes, which rely heavily on Medical Lab Techs to collect, test and analyze tissue samples for proper diagnosis and treatment.
How much is a Medical Lab Tech Salary? $50.00-$54.00/hr.
Medical Technologists can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $50.00-$54.00/hr. Imagine yourself working in busy cities, quiet suburbs or rural areas while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics and other facility types. It’s your choice at Med Travelers.
Med Lab Tech Job Responsibilities
- Receive or obtain specimens for laboratory analysis
- Handle tissue for microscopic pathology
- Handles tissue for microscopic pathology
- Draw blood when needed
- Diagnose and monitor various disease states
- Help prepare samples for testing
- Analyzes test results
Allied Med Lab Tech Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Med Lab Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!