Embark on a Journey as a Travel Medical Laboratory Technician
Did you know that employment for Medical Lab Technicians is projected to increase above the average rate by 7% between 2019 to 2029? That means that not only will the Medical Lab Tech salary increase, but that your skills are now in serious demand - and Med Travelers has the exclusive Medical Lab Technician jobs to fulfill that demand.
Job Requirements for Traveling MLT Jobs
- Cleans, manages and maintains laboratory, and all responsibilities and tasks of lab
- Oversees compliance of sample collection and reporting
- Handles tissue samples for microscopic pathology, immunology, urinalysis and chemistry
- Submits test results to managing medical team
- Maintains laboratory machinery and equipment, including calibration, cleaning, troubleshooting and repair