New histotechnian travel jobs are now staffing at Med Travelers with some great options for those who want to travel the country. If you’re looking to grow your career while exploring different states and facility types, these 4-13+ week jobs are ideal for your lifestyle.
We have rural, suburban or big city locales with great pay, provided housing, DAY ONE benefits, and recruiters who will listen to your specific needs.
How much is a Histotechnician Salary?
Travel Histotechnicians can expect to earn 20% more on the average salary. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the salaries available.
Allied Histotechnician Travel Therapy Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Histotechnician travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!