A Certified Dialysis Technician provides dialysis treatment to patients suffering with end-stage renal disease or kidney failure. Typically, Dialysis Techs, also known as Hemodialysis Technicians, handle multiple functions within high-paced environments, while caring for multiple patients and their families simultaneously.
As a leader in laboratory travel jobs, Med Travelers can help you grow your career, all while enjoying amazing benefits, like DAY ONE insurance, paid housing, and so much more.
What's the Dialysis Tech Salary? $900-$1,150/week
Med Travelers travel Dialysis Techs can expect to earn a weekly salary between $900 and $1,150. Want to work in high-tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, or specialty clinics? Looking for the hum of busy cities or prefer quiet suburbs? It’s all up to you. Get started.
Certified Dialysis Technician Job Description
- Maintains, cleans, and operates dialysis machine
- Preps and administers dialysis treatment to patients, including anesthesia when needed
- Meets with patients to determine medical needs with regards to dialysis care and explain dialysis treatment plan
- Works with medical staff to create, implement and manage patient treatment plan
- Provide care education to patients and their families
- Prep patients and give local anesthesia
- Submits detailed reports to physician and/or facility database
Allied Dialysis Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Dialysis Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!