Cath Lab Tech travel jobs in exclusive facilities are now hiring in amazing locations across the country.
As a leader in laboratory jobs, Med Travelers can help you grow your career, all while enjoying amazing benefits, like DAY ONE insurance, paid housing, and so much more.
What's the Cath Lab Tech Salary? $2,500-$5,000/week
Cath Lab Technologists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $2,500 and $5,000. Want to work in high-tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, or specialty clinics? Looking for the hum of busy cities or prefer quiet suburbs? It’s all up to you. Get started.
Cath Lab Tech Job Description
- Assists managing Cardiologist in surgery and other procedures such as implementation of pacemakers and stents
- Develops and implements systems to assure the efficient flow of patients
- Coordinates patient pre and post-care treatment plan
- Demonstrates technical expertise in working with electrophysiology and cardiovascular patients
- Maintains, troubleshoots and operates EKG equipment and real-time readouts during procedures
- Prepares patient procedure for angioplasty and anesthetizing of area
Allied Cath Lab Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Cath Lab Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!