Vascular Interventional Technologist Jobs with Med Travelers
If you’re a Vascular Interventional Technologist with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Make your mark in the world of interventional procedure to discover exciting new places, gain valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meet new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive vascular interventional tech opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose the location and duration of your assignment.
Earn $2,200-$3,500 per week
as a travel Sonographer!
Vascular Interventional Technologists, or VIT, have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits starting DAY ONE and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
Vascular Interventional Tech Job Description
- Handles fluoroscopic imaging equipment to capture images of heart and blood vessels
- Performs diagnostic and EKG tests, and ultrasound scans on patients
- Assists physicians with vascular procedures such as stenting, stent replacement, biopsies, balloons, catheters, pacemakers and more
- Meets with patient to gather and record medical history
Work in a Variety of Settings
You’ll have the opportunity to provide top-level care for patients in a variety of different settings, including:
- Acute Care
- Outpatient Clinics
Outstanding Benefits for Travel Vascular Interventional Technologists
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Untaxed Meal and Housing Stipends
- Travel Expense and License Reimbursement
- Recruiters that care about you and your career
(*Disclaimer: VIT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!