Radiology technologist travel jobs at Med Travelers give you exclusive access to the nation’s most highly sought after facilities. Yes, our recruiters can get your name on the desks of hiring managers across the country in 4-13+ week opportunities that include amazing benefits.
Whether you prefer the bright lights of the big city, suburban tranquility or rural locations, these Rad tech travel jobs have something for everyone. You’re rad tech job search is over. Look no further than Med Travelers.
How much is a Rad Tech Salary/Hourly in 2019/2020? $35.00-$45.00/hr.
Travel rad tech jobs pay a salary/hourly wage between $35.00-$45.00/hr. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the rad tech salaries available .
Allied Travel Rad Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Rad Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!