Radiology technologist travel jobs at Med Travelers give you exclusive access to the nation’s most highly sought after facilities. Yes, our recruiters can get your name on the desks of hiring managers across the country in 4-13+ week opportunities that include amazing benefits.
Whether you prefer the bright lights of the big city, suburban tranquility or rural locations, these Rad tech travel jobs have something for everyone. You’re rad tech job search is over. Look no further than Med Travelers.
How much is a Certified Radiology Tech Salary? $35.00-$45.00/hr.
Travel rad tech jobs pay a salary/hourly wage between $35.00-$45.00/hr. Simply complete our short form to discuss some great options and learn more about the rad tech salaries available.
Certified Rad Tech Job Duties:
- Diagnose patients using imaging software and equipment
- Provide instruction to patients before, during and after procedure
- Prepare patients for X-rays, MRI and CT scans
- Perform radiology
- Maintain radiology equipment
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures
Allied Travel Radiology Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Rad Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!