Travel Radiation Therapist jobs in exclusive facilities are in need of your skills in locations across the country. As the leader in exclusive Radiation Therapy jobs, Med Travelers can help you grow your career. Great benefits, like DAY ONE benefits, housing options, and so much more are waiting.
How Much Does a Radiation Therapist Make? $58.00-$60.00/hr.
A travel Radiation Therapist salary falls between $58.00-$60.00 per hour. If you’re ready for high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, and specialty clinics in busy cities, quiet suburbs, or even in rural areas, we’ve got the Radiation Therapy jobs for you.
What do Radiation Therapists do?
- Presents and administers treatment plans to patients, including any expected side effects
Selects location to be treated and
Monitors treated location for adverse reactions to treatment
Operates Radiation machine
Consults team for input
Keep records of treatment
Allied Travel Radiation Therapist Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Radiation Therapist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!