Travel radiation therapist jobs in exclusive facilities are in need of your skills in locations across the country. As the leader in exclusive radiation therapy jobs, Med Travelers can help you grow your career.
Great benefits, like DAY ONE insurance, paid housing, and so much more are waiting. Start today.
How much is a Radiation Therapist Salary? $50.00-$60.00/hr.
Radiation therapists can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $50.00-$60.00/hr. If you’re ready for high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, and specialty clinics in busy cities, quiet suburbs, or even in rural areas, we’ve got the rad therapy jobs for you.
Allied Travel Radiation Therapist Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Radiation Therapist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!