Nuclear med tech jobs in exclusive facilities can be yours at Med Travelers. If you want a dream location Nuclear med tech travel job with caring recruiters, DAY ONE benefits, and Nuclear med tech career advancing positions, you’ve got to check out these opportunities.
How much is a Travel Nuclear Medical Tech Salary? $50.00-$60.00/hr.
Travel Nuclear Medicine Techs can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $50.00-$60.00/hr. If you can imagine working in high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more, we’ve got you covered.
Travel Nuclear Medical Tech Job Duties
- Perform quality control on equipment and images
- Coordinate and participate in a variety of technical procedures, including vivo and in vitro
- Operate radiation detection instrumentation like scintillation gamma and in vitro counting
- Calibrate radiopharmaceutical materials for administration
- Calculate data to include results of patient radioactive decay
- Process computerized image data
- Perform Nuclear Cardiology studies
- Perform EKG prep
Allied Travel Nuclear Medical Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Nuc Med Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!