Nuclear Medicine Technologist jobs in exclusive facilities can be your's with Med Travelers! If you want to secure a high-paid Nuclear Med Tech travel job in a dream location, plus a committed recruiter and full DAY ONE benefits, check out these exclusive opportunities before they are gone!
How much is a Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist Salary? $1,900-$3,500/week
Travel Nuclear Medicine Techs can expect to earn a salary between $1,900 and $3,500 per week. If you can imagine working in high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more, we’ve got you covered.
Nuclear Med Tech Job Description
- Prepares and administers radioactive drugs to patients prior to image scanning
- Maintains and operates imaging equipment
- Performs computerized image tests and studies for radiation detection
- Calculates data to include patient radioactive decay
- Processes and records image data
- Performs Nuclear Cardiology studies
- Explains test procedures and safety precautions to patients and families
Allied Travel Nuclear Medical Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Nuclear Medical Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!