Travel MRI Tech jobs in exclusive facilities are now staffing, with a career outlook for imaging specialists that ensures success. If you want a dream location travel MRI Tech tjob with caring recruiters, DAY ONE benefits, and MRI Tech career advancing opportunities, the time has never been better.
How much do MRI Techs Make? $2,000-$3,000/week
The travel MRI Tech salary typically falls between $2,000 and $3,000 per week working in high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more.
MRI Tech Job Description
- Administers dye to patients prior to internal imaging to be used by physicians in diagnosis.
- Maintains and operates MRI machine and equipment, including troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
- Meets with patient to discuss medical history, answer questions and calm concerns
- Reviews patient’s medical chart for history of metal devices placed in the body
- Fits patients with appropriate safety materials and administers dye prior to scan
- Scans patient with MRI machine as outlined by leading medical team and/or hiring facility
Allied Travel MRI Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- (*Disclaimer: MRI Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!