Travel MRI Tech jobs in exclusive facilities are now staffing, with a career outlook for imaging specialists that ensures success. If you want a dream location travel MRI Tech tjob with caring recruiters, DAY ONE benefits, and MRI Tech career advancing opportunities, the time has never been better.
How much do MRI Techs Make? $56.00-$61.00/hr.
The travel MRI Tech salary typically falls between $56.00-$61.00 per hour, working in high tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more.
Travel MRI Job Duties
- Handle MRI equipment to capture images needed
- Review images to ensure clear resolution
- Administer IV when needed
- Utilize contrast media and dyes
- Monitor patients during scan
- Maintain patent scan records
Allied Travel MRI Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- (*Disclaimer: MRI Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!