Travel CT tech jobs are now staffing in exclusive facilities at Med Travelers. If you’re looking for that dream location CT tech job, with amazing recruiters, DAY ONE benefits, and CT Tech career advancing opportunities, the time has never been better.
What's the travel CT Tech Job Salary in 2019/2020? $40.00-$50.00/hr.
Travel CT Techs can expect to earn a salary/hourly wage between $40.00-$50.00/hr. in hospitals, specialty clinics, and in a variety of other facility types
Travel CT Tech Job Responsibilities
- Perform procedures in accordance to facility protocols
- Prepare patients for procedures
- Select appropriate scan program
- Position patient for scan
- Operate CT Scanners, IV contrast injectors, 02 and suction equipment
- Oversee patient transport and patient monitoring equipment
Allied Travel CT Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: CT Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!