Travel CT Tech jobs are now staffing in exclusive facilities at Med Travelers. If you’re looking for a high-paid CT Tech salary in a dream location of your choice, DAY ONE benefits, amazing recruiters, plus career-advancing opportunities - consider your search over. Med Travelers has everything you're wanting and more!
What's the travel CT Technologist Salary in 2021? $1,800-$3,000/week
Travel Computed Tomography Techs can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,800 and $3,000 in hospitals, specialty clinics, and in a variety of other facility types
CT Tech Job Description
- Operates imaging machines to capture patient’s interior body for medical diagnosis
- Performs procedures in accordance with facility protocols
- Prepares patients for procedures
- Selects appropriate scan program
- Positions patient for scan
- Oversees patient transport and patient monitoring equipment
- Controls various medical devices like CT Scanners, IV contrast injectors, 02 and suction equipment
Allied Travel CT Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Reimbursement for licenses obtained to accept an MT job contract
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: CT Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!