School Psychologist Jobs with Med Travelers
Med Travelers places School Psychologists in districts across the country to elevate their careers, and provide Psychological assessments and quality mental health assistance for students from all backgrounds.
Contracting in schools is much like permanent placement in terms of the day-to-day functions of your job, just packed with more benefits! You choose your assignment, location, and often the student population you’ll work with. Taking on new assignments, traveling to new places, and working with a diverse group of students will offer endless learning opportunities and unique challenges to your experience.
Enjoy the Benefits of Contracting with W-2 Status
Not only will you be elevating your Psychology career through exciting opportunities and making a direct impact on the lives of students in need, you will be a part of a real team that is built for success. As an employee with Med Travelers, you will gain W-2 status and have exclusive access to excellent benefits and an array of resources to help you achieve your career goals. You will have the support of our on-staff clinical leaders to help answer anything—from clinical to facility or district-specific questions.
School Psychologist Job Description
- Offers advice to students in all areas of their academic and social life
- Conducts and reports on psychological tests, including learning difficulties and student eligibility
- Listens and provides tools for students to cope with and overcome adversities
- Implements research programs to improve behavioral and learning issues
- Collaborates with teachers, faculty and parents on issues and ideas
- W-2 Employment Status
- Higher Income Opportunities
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Untaxed Meal and Housing Stipends
- Travel Expense and License Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
(*Disclaimer: School Psychologist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!