Traveling Phlebotomist Jobs with Med Travelers
If you’re a Phlebotomists with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Deliver top-level Phlebotomy services to a diverse patient population, while discovering exciting new places, gaining valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meeting new people along the way.
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive traveling Phlebotomist jobs at sought-after acute care facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you work your next assignment.
Impressive travel Phlebotomist Salary! $900-$1,500/week
Phlebotomists have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
Phlebotomist Job Decsription
- Meets with patients to collect medical history, answer questions and discuss procedure
- Responsible for drawing blood from patients for the purposes of testing for disease and abnormalities
- Decides the correct puncture area based on patients data like age and health history
- Labels blood samples and submits to lab for testing
- Records detailed notes and results on all specimens and tests taken
Outstanding Benefits for Travel Phlebotomy Jobs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Untaxed Meal and Housing Stipends
- Travel Expense and License Reimbursement
- Recruiters that care about you and your career
(*Disclaimer: Phlebotomist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!