Find Your Medical Assistant Therapy Job Here
As a traveling Medical Assistant, your role is vital as you provide both administrative and clinical duties alongside physicians. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Medical Assistants are growing at a faster rate than average career rates.
At Med Travelers, you can take your skills as a Medical Assistant while traveling the country. Our database of travel therapy jobs spans the nation, meaning you can explore new opportunities in your career as well as your personal life. Whether you’re just getting started or an experienced traveler, partner with a company that will work with you every step of the way.
Medical Assistant Job Description
- Assists physician during patient exams, including collection and testing of samples
- Meets with patients to gather medical history and prep for examination
- Discuss treatment plan with patients, including medication and diet
- Administers medications and submits prescriptions and refill orders, as directed by physician
- Performs basic wound care
Benefits of Being An Allied Travelers
On average, travel allied healthcare professionals make 20% more than non-travelers. In addition, to making a great salary, there are other one of a kind benefits that come being a travel allied professional. Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Untaxed Meal and Housing Stipends
- Travel Expense and License Reimbursement
- Recruiters that care about you
(*Disclaimer: Medical Assistant travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!