Travel Cardiac Monitor Technician Jobs with Med Travelers
If you’re a Cardiac Monitor Technician, or EKG Technician, with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Deliver top-level cardiac care to a diverse patient population, while discovering exciting newplaces, gaining valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meeting new people along the way. Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive
Cardiac Monitor Technician opportunities at sought-after acute care and outpatient rehab facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you work your next assignment.
Higher Earning Potential as a Travel CMT! $1,150-$2,300/week
Cardiac Monitor Technicians have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
EKG Job Description
- Monitors patient heart activity for abnormal rate, arrhythmias and more
- Meets with patients to discuss and prep for heart tests like EKG and stress tests
- Uses cleans and maintains a variety of medical technology equipment and materials to perform tests
- Reports on test results and changes to readings to managing medical team
- Records findings in facility database
Allied Cardiac Monitor Technician Travel Jobs and Travel EKG Technician Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Cardiac Monitor Tech travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!