Travel Cardiac Monitor Technician Jobs with Med Travelers
If you’re a Cardiac Monitor Technician with dreams to explore the country and determination to challenge yourself professionally, then you’re in the right place! Deliver top-level cardiac care to a diverse patient population, while discovering exciting newplaces, gaining valuable career experience in a variety of clinical settings, and meeting new people along the way. Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive Cardiac Monitor Technician opportunities at sought-after acute care and outpatient rehab facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about, while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you work your next assignment.
Take Advantage of Higher Earning Potential
Cardiac Monitor Technicians have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
Allied Cardiac Monitor Technician Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Cardiac Travel Technician job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!